Cotonti is a powerful open-source web development framework and content manager with a focus on security, speed and flexibility.
Why choose Cotonti?
Cotonti combines the flexibility of a web framework with the rapid deployability and featureset of a content management system. Despite having features such as user accounts, content creation, file management and community tools out of the box, it can be easily extended using modules or plugins. Cotonti is powered by its own template engine which is both fast and easy to learn, even if you are not an experienced programmer.
Read more about Cotonti's Benefits...
We update our API and code reference according to 0.9.19 version.
By the way —
- we renew page styles to be more clean and pretty
- fix source code listing error that cause unexpected redirects
- source code listings now have a syntax highlighting
We glad to announce the long-awaited 0.9.19 release!
Let's see what we get with it:
- Bunch of security updates ( #1431, #1436, #1442, #1474 );
- Compatibility with MySQL 5.7;
- and dropped support for PHP 5.2;
- Improved Extensions config types and featured new Custom type values;
indexnews plugin as a replacement for outdated
- Cotonti API extended with new functions: cot_page_enum(), cot_url_sanitize(), cot_themes_info(), cot_lang_determine();
- many bugfixes for bundled extensions ( i18n, page, search, tags, userimages, users )
- and much more...
in total of 217 commits.
We work hard and we get it! Thanks for this release contributors and our community volunteers.
Learn more about release and upgrade for more stability!
HybridAuth plugin had been used to login with social networks is temporary down for maintenance reasons.
If you have any problems with login — write me a message to macik.spb at gmail. Or use new registration and write me a PM.
Cotonti 0.9.19 Release candidate 1 is available for testing — download and test.
Huge list of fixes, inprovements and new features can be found in release notes.